Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company, and Central Asia
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- LUMSDEN. Documents, photographs and ephemera from an archive of General Sir Peter Lumsden G.C.B., C.S.I.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
An unidentified mid Victorian surgeon in a frock coat.
A good carte de visite but with no photographer’s credit. The 1860s/70s era cdv shows a young surgeon officer wearing frock coat feb15/6 SOLD 15th February 2023
Staff College, Camberley, late 19th century photographs£40.00 Add to basket
Seaforth Highlanders in Agra, c 1910£30.00 Add to basket
Royal Military College, Sandhurst. Battalon Rifle VIII 1932£33.00 Add to basket
An unidentified general officer photographed in Malta, circa 1870s.£30.00 Add to basket