Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- A special collection of photographs of Indian Rulers, June 2021
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Victorian and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery and other non military buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Viceregal Staff evening dress, small size 20mm button
The small size button with the royal cypher of George V raised in gilt is 20mm in diameter and retains full gilt. This button has no backmark.
This pattern of button was also worn by Officers of Arms [Heralds], and the staff of Governors General.
1 in stock
Imperial armband with royal cypher GRI on a Star of India pale blue ground£275.00 Add to basket
WILLINGDON. The Viceroy & Vicereine on their thrones, circa 1931£450.00 Add to basket
Young pages of Lord Irwin when Viceroy of India. 1926-31POA Read more
IRWIN. An invitation to a Garden Party, 1931£25.00 Add to basket