Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Victorian and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery and other non military buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
View basket “41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.” has been added to your basket.
17th Dogras. Early 20th century other ranks button
Large size brass button of the 17th Dogras, no maker’s mark.
1 in stock
East India United Service Club, 27mm livery button£35.00 Add to basket
9th Jat Regiment, 20mm£5.00 Add to basket
Southern Provinces Mounted Rifles, 15mm white metal button£5.00 Add to basket
Surat Police, 1889. 16mm£15.00 Add to basket