Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
19th Punjab Infantry, officer’s 26 mm.
The large size, 26mm officer’s gilt button od the 19th Pumjab Infantry has the backmark HOBSON & SONS LEXINGTON ST. LONDON W and has the regimental number in Roman numerals XIX beneath an imperial crown within a circle with the wording PUNJAB INFANTRY . feb5/4.
Bengal Police. officer’s 18mm button.£7.00 Add to basket
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.£24.00 Add to basket
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s 25mm button£15.00 Add to basket
Southern Provinces Mounted Rifles, 15mm white metal button£5.00 Add to basket