Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
41st Madras Infantry. Victorian officer’s tunic button of large size.
The fine officer’s Victorian button retains full gilt and measures 22mm in diameter, slightly smaller than the later officers’ buttons of the Indian Army. It is made or retailed in India with the back mark of Peter Orr, Madras, although it is of London quality. The fairly standard design sees the regimental number within a garter and wreath raised on the field within a scalloped burnished border.
1 in stock
Madras Staff Corps, officer’s 20mm button£10.00 Add to basket
Indian Army, officer’s unattached list, 19mm Edward VII£6.00 Add to basket
126th Baluchistan Infantry. Officer’s gilt 26mmPOA Read more
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.£10.00 Add to basket