Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
A.D.C. to the King Emperor.
Full gilt large size [23mm diameter] button as worn by Aides-de-Camp to the King Emperor, in this case King Edward VII. The buttons were manufactured by Firmin & Sons of London and are in mint condition. We have approximately 10 examples of this size and they are priced individually at £10 each. The Vandyk photograph of the Maharaja of Gwalior in our Indian Princes showroom shows Maharaja Scindia wearing these buttons on his dress uniform. He was one of the five Indian Honorary Aides-de-Camp to ride behind the King at the coronation.
1 in stock
17th Dogras, small size brass other ranks’ button£4.00 Add to basket
9th Jat Regiment, 20mm£5.00 Add to basket
Southern Provinces Mounted Rifles, 15mm white metal button£5.00 Add to basket
22nd Native Infantry, brass 24mm£40.00 Add to basket