Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company, and Central Asia
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- LUMSDEN. Documents, photographs and ephemera from an archive of General Sir Peter Lumsden G.C.B., C.S.I.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
ADC to the King Emperor, Edward VII
Full gilt small size [16mm diameter] button as worn by Aides-de-Camp to the King Emperor, in this case King Edward VII. The button has the backmark of Firmin & Sons Ld of London and is in mint condition. The Vandyk photograph of the Maharaja of Gwalior in our Indian Princes showroom shows Maharaja Scindia wearing these buttons on his dress uniform. He was one of the five Indian Honorary Aides-de-Camp to ride behind the King at the coronation.
Indian Medical Service, officer’s 20mm£6.00 Add to basket
Southern Provinces Mounted Rifles, 15mm white metal button£5.00 Add to basket
Surat Police, 1889. 16mm£15.00 Add to basket
Indian Army, officer’s unattached list, 19mm Edward VII£6.00 Add to basket