Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Victorian and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery and other non military buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
ADC to the King Emperor, Edward VII
Full gilt small size [16mm diameter] button as worn by Aides-de-Camp to the King Emperor, in this case King Edward VII. The button has the backmark of Firmin & Sons Ld of London and is in mint condition. The Vandyk photograph of the Maharaja of Gwalior in our Indian Princes showroom shows Maharaja Scindia wearing these buttons on his dress uniform. He was one of the five Indian Honorary Aides-de-Camp to ride behind the King at the coronation.
1 in stock