Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company
- British Army Buttons. Victorian and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery and other non military buttons
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
Agra, the Fort, circa 1900.
An original unmounted photograph, 11 x 8 ins, showing a frontal view of the Fort at Agra. It dates from about 1900.
1 in stock
Category: Photographs of Indian Interest
Mr Frederick Whitaker and his Indian Boy. A photograph of its time.£25.00 Add to basket
A photographic greetings card from the Raja of Kallikote & Attagada, late 19th century£40.00 Add to basket
Malakand Pass, North West Frontier. A Distant View from an Old Gordon Highlanders’ album£30.00 Add to basket
Captain Sultan Raja Haider Zaman Khan, M.B.E., Chief of Gakhars, Khanpur 1937£170.00 Add to basket