Search our collections
Shipping Quote List
- No products in the quote list.
- Antique collectors' objects
- Antiques from my private collection
- Books – India and The East India Company, and Central Asia
- British Army Buttons. Edwardian, Victorian, and earlier examples
- Delhi Durbars and Royal Visits to India
- Folding maps other than India
- India - folding maps
- Indian Military Buttons and those worn by Political Officials
- Indian Princes
- Livery, Hunt, and other buttons
- LUMSDEN. Documents, photographs and ephemera from an archive of General Sir Peter Lumsden G.C.B., C.S.I.
- Manuscripts and Ephemera
- Military & Naval Photographs – non-Indian
- Military and Civil Reference Books - mainly British or European
- Military antiques and curios
- Miscellaneous Items of Indian Interest, including Medals and militaria
- Photographs of Indian Interest
- Pictures, Paintings, and Prints
- Royal Buttons
- ROYALTY. Photographs and ephemera
- Swords and other edged weapons.
- Vellum bound decorative books
- Viceroys and Governors General of India
- WANTED. Items we are always keen to buy
Agra, the Fort, circa 1900.
An original unmounted photograph, 11 x 8 ins, showing a frontal view of the Fort at Agra. It dates from about 1900.
1 in stock
Category: Photographs of Indian Interest
Amir of Afghanistan and the Maharaja of Gwalior, 1907£65.00 Add to basket
An all ranks group photo of 109 I.A.O.C. (R) W/SHOP COY.£30.00 Add to basket
Uniformed soldiers dancing at the Highland Gathering in Agra in 1913£15.00 Add to basket
An unidentified Indian gentleman holding a sword£45.00 Add to basket